By Jae Ellard, Simple Intentions Founder
One of our guiding principles at Simple Intentions is: Impact is measurable. For our clients, that means collecting feedback from participants about their experience – what did they learn, are they applying what they learned, and what can we do to improve our programs and services? For the Simple Intentions team, it means having clear goals and understanding what “success” means in all we choose to do.
It’s a habit for most people this time of year, both professionally and personally, to look forward into the coming year to dream and manifest what’s next and possible. As a company, we have some amazing things in store that you’ll being hearing about, including a new monthly podcast as well as an Intentional Leadership program.
But before we look ahead, we want to be in this moment, to acknowledge and celebrate our growth and impact this year. Here is Simple Intentions 2015 by the numbers:
- 6,000+ people reached
- 176 engagements
- 30 countries
- 5 multinational corporations
- 90% of survey feedback positive on experience and content
- 85% of clients continuing the work we started
- 2 national columns (Mindful Magazine and Huffington Post)
- 1 book launch: The 5 Truths About Work-Life Balance
- 1 Manager Immersion 6-month program pilot
- 2 certified Mindful Life consultants
- 5 board advisors
- 1 managing editor
- 1 business manager
- 1 accountant
- 3 part-time vendors
- New HQ in Kirkland, Washington
- New satellite office in the United Kingdom (kick-off January 2016)
The support and encouragement from our clients and participants around the world has been incredible. We are moved and touched each day by your thank yous, encouragement and stories of how you’ve applied your new awareness skills. Please keep them coming and share with us on Facebook, Twitter or email.
The more we share stories of people living with awareness each day and how they do it, the more we can empower others who don’t know where to begin. We intend to keep the conversations going with you in 2016 and beyond.